<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/37935171?origin\x3dhttp://themelrevolution.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


STARRY NIGHT

♥ Tuesday, March 20, 2007

hey

been posting much more this few days.

Numbers are very important to me now.

ONE more test! Final test! Physics isn't that bad. but i hate TIR (total internal refraction)

TWO coupons! I got two coupons for the fall out boy autographed cd lucky draw.
It took persuasion and enthusiasm (yeah right!)

THREE people i'm mad about currently.
(1) Brendon Urie - the totally awesome guy with the great voice
(2) Ryan Ross - the fabulous guy with the great guitar
(3) Pete Wentz -the fantastic guy with the great bass guitar

Don't ask me why i didn't include drummer

FOUR more days to saturday. Piano lesson! Man, I can't believe i love piano so much

FIVE hours to 9 o'clock at night. erm. 9 o'clock has no significance but i needed something to write under five. Hah!

SIX things i'm stressed about.
(1) my e maths test
(2) my history test
(3) my a maths test
(4) my chem test
(5) my physics test (tomorrow!)
(6) something else

SEVEN letters in my name. Well, actually 3. M-E-L
I hate my name. So everyone who visits my blog, if you don't call me mel, you are condemned

EIGHT good songs i recommend:
(1) Panic! At The Disco - there's a reason why these tables are numbered honey you just haven't thought of it yet
(2) Fall Out Boy - Homesick at space camp
(3) YellowCard- hollywood dried
(4) my chemical romance - this is how i disappear
(5) atticus - this crazy world
(6) Weezer - perfect situation
(7) Vertical horizon - you're a god
(8) Three doors down - going down in flames


AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
WHO HAS TEENS MAGAZINE??
for non-schoolmates, please call me asap
for schoolmates, please find MEL in 3/s
for classmates, please walk over to my desk


I'm so stressed. I'm so screwed. I'm so wasted.
I'm a worthless weirdo. I'm a useless freak.
I'm committing suicide. I'm bidding everyone farewell

♥ MEL
12:32 AM