<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/37935171?origin\x3dhttp://themelrevolution.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


STARRY NIGHT

♥ Saturday, December 13, 2008

YOU WERE ALWAYS THERE BESIDE ME

Sick and tired of this world
There's no more air
Tripping over myself, going nowhere
Waiting, suffocating, no direction
I took a dive and
On the way down
I saw you, and you saved me from myself
And I won't forget the way you loved me
And on the way down
I almost fell right through
But I held on to you
Been wondering why it's only me
Have you always been inside waiting to breathe
It's alright, sunlight on my face
I wake up and yet,
I'm alive 'cuz
On the way down
I saw you, and you saved me from myself
And I won't forget the way you loved me
And on the way down
I almost fell right through
But I held on to you I was so afraid of going under
But now, the weight of the world
Feels like nothing, no nothing (down, down, down)
You're all I wanted (down, down, down)
You're all I needed (down, down, down)
You're all I wanted
You're all I needed
And I won't forget the way you loved me
All that I wanted, all that I needed now
On the way down I saw you, and you saved me from myself
And I won't forget the way you loved me
And on the way down
I almost fell right through
But I held on to you


ON THE WAY DOWN by RYAN CABRERA

im missing someone really badly.
someone who isnt here now.
someone who isnt with me right now.

was what i did the right thing?

i kept asking myself that over and over again.

was i being foolish?
did i do something i would regret?

was that what i should have said?
was i really following my feelings?

im so confused now.
what exactly do i want?
what am i doing?
why am i feeling like this?

questions that have no answers.

im feeling really down these few days.
trying to sort out my emotions.
im just so confused.

maybe what i did was wrong.
what i said was wrong.

i dont know.
im just missing you.
and this feeling kinda sucks.

you leave me hanging with no answer.
im confused.
im tired of thinking.

i doubt you read this anyway.

and i really hate for my blog to turn emo again.




alright.
toodles (:

♥ MEL
4:06 AM